Watch the video below to learn more!
Why use PaySAFE?
Buy livestock sight unseen from a long distance seller with confidence. PaySAFE’s escrow service provides financial protection for both the buyer and seller when purchasing livestock outside of an auction house setting.
PaySAFE works as a neutral third party to collect and hold funds safely in escrow until the transaction is completed to both parties satisfaction. PaySAFE allows two parties to trade livestock with confidence and peace of mind. Either the buyer or seller can create the transaction using the classified ad details and PaySAFE provides an easy-to-follow workflow that includes:
- Creating a purchase agreement
- Uploading photos and supporting documents
- Tracking of all communication history in one location
- Utilize escrow service for financial security
- Buyers: Funds are only released once you verify the livestock’s pickup or delivery
- Sellers: Secure the buyer’s funds upfront - locking in the sale and eliminating financial fraud
If you are a broker and would like to find out more about how PaySAFE can provide payment protection for your clients, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What's the cost?
Enter the cost to calculate the PaySAFE fee: