PaySAFE was founded with a drive to change how person-to-person business is done and level the playing field for both sides of a transactions. By leveraging technology and traditional banking solutions, PaySAFE provides TRUST to both parties.
- As a Buyer, you have the confidence that you will get exactly what you ordered before the seller receives your money.
- As a Seller, eliminate the financial risk of scams and fraud. Escrowed funds are cleared through the Federal Reserve removing the risk of non-sufficient funds check or charge backs.
Safe and Secure:
As a neutral third party, PaySAFE provides Secure Audited Funding and Escrow (SAFE) accounts with the highest levels of integrity and reliability to facilitate consumer trust and business transparency.
- Secure: PaySAFE is bonded and insured. Each of our employees undergoes criminal background checks prior to employment, in compliance with state licensing requirements.
- Audited: Our financial records are audited annually for compliance to Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP).
- Funding: All funding activities are verified for accuracy and authenticity. Every transaction is reviewed for compliance with PaySAFE Anti-money Laundering Policy.
- Escrow: All escrowed funds are held in non-interest bearing United States FDIC insured Bank accounts. We continually monitor the status of our financial institution partners to ensure your escrowed funds are protected.
PaySAFE partners with companies to ensure that their customers are financially protected. Those partners include auction houses, online auctions, classified magazines, and other trade organizations as a preferred escrow agent. Escrow services provide assurance that both parties are committed to the completion of a transaction. If you or your company would like to learn more about how PaySAFE can provide financial protection and confidence to your customers, please contact us at email@example.com.
877.638.1518 Monday through Friday 9-5 CST
1 Mission Drive
Winnebago, NE 68071